Re: F8: Pulseaudio error

activecs wrote:

I have an error message in "messages" and no sound on this laptop.

	The message states:  " localhost pulseaudio[4150]: main.c:
Failed to create '/tmp/pulse-xxxx': Operation not permitted "

(where xxxx is the user name.)

I can't find anything to change to cure this. I wonder if anyone can
advise me.

DP

South Australia
Make sure you can write to the /tmp folder, and that there isn't already a file/folder called /tmp/pulse-xxxx there.