Re: Can Java just shoot me?

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:14:28 -0500
David Boles <dgboles gmail com> wrote:

> Look at the drop down window and 'see Java JE' (that is what you are
> looking for right?) click

No. I'm looking for whatever makes java work in firefox. I don't
have the slightest clue that "Java JE" is that thing (especially
when there are umpteen other choices containing the word Java,
and judging from what I've seen so far, its probably really
Java SE, not JE :-).

I thought Sun actually wanted people to use this stuff?

In any case, at least it isn't a Fedora problem, it is a Sun
problem - if they want to make their web pages be full
of impenetrable gibberish, that's their choice :-).