Re: bcm4318 - Can It Work with Newer Kernels?

TOONT wrote:
Maybe this link will be useful for you:
http://fedoramobile.org/fc-wireless/bcm43xx-yum-extras/
I have bcm4312 and it works perfect with bc43 on F8 ( 2.6.23.1-49.fc8) without ndiswrapper.
Yes, but a) He's running F6, not F8 and b) He was asking for a way of running ndiswrapper, so I simply mentioned what had to be done to get ndiswrapper working. I remember at that time, I used ndiswrapper over bcm43xx as well, because the latter was somewhat unreliable. It's different now, though.