PUP - Insert CD?

In an up to date F8 I am prompted to run PUP, it proceeds to view the updates and when it gets to "apply updates" requests that I insert "Fedora 8 (disk 1)?" I suppose I could try the DVD from which it was installed but update from the command line works and I prefer it anyway.

Am I the only one having a problem here?

Bob Goodwin