Re: can't login to luks-encypted /home

Marc Schwartz wrote:
I have /home mounted as a luks-encrypted volume.
However, if I try to logon with gdm with userX, it says it can't find
/home/userX.

Have you edited /etc/crypttab and /etc/fstab with appropriate entries?

Thanks for all the suggestions, Marc! However, it was actually an selinux problem.

Doing "touch /.autorelabel" cured everything. I should have thought of that sooner...

- Mike