Re: Can Java just shoot me?

Karl Larsen wrote:
Tom Poe wrote:
Let us start over. Assume a person went to the Java web page and d/l the file ending in ...rpm.bin and was smart enough to un-pack this to a file called /usr/java/. Then you looked and in /usr/java/ is a real ...rpm file.

My F7 has the java files in /usr/java/jre1.../ directory. My F7-64 has the java files in /usr/java/. Neither systems can find the java for Firefox according to the test web page.

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

   What else do I need to do?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI