Re: Frequency scaling not working

I still have not been able to get my frequency scaling working, but after some looking around I noticed that /proc/acpi/processor/CPU0/throttling says:

# cat /proc/acpi/processor/CPU0/throttling
<not supported>

Is this normal?  It seems odd because I also get this:

# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies
2001000 2000000 1600000 1200000 800000

Which makes me think that throttling should be working. I am running out of ideas though.

Ryan