Re: Problem with screen resolution in F8

---- zephod cfl rr com wrote:

> ---- Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:

Well I just tried to move the bottom task bar to see if I could drag it to the bottom and it snapped into place as soon as I moved it aand resized itself to take up the full screen width. Pretty strange.

Now the only problem is the top menu bar. (Oh yes, and the login screen)

Steve.