Fedora 8: Where is the rescuecd.iso ??

Hi;

A dumb question, I know.  But ...
I have always installed Fedora using the askmethod from my harddisk.
I have always started the installation boot with a rescuecd. (I don't
need a live disk, but having a rescue disk around is always reassuring.)

I (double-) checked the BitTorrent download page and can see the
Fedora-8-dvd-x86_64.torrent which is what I want.  But I can't find the
new rescuecd.iso. Where is it?  Or, is it automagically downloaded?  Or,
do I use the F7 rescuecd I already have?

--
Regards Bill