Re: IDE adapter for FC System

Ed Greshko wrote:
edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Ed Greshko wrote:

edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Hello,

Sorry,

I'm looking for a IDE adapter ( non-raid ) for connection between
pentium PC and a 500GB HD...
So, I want to know which IDE adapter does the FC 6 System support...
Would you mind give me comment ? Thanks !

Yes...  What models have you looked at...and what makes you think they would
not work?

Just found out a model, but not sure is it good for work with FC6 (
kernel build-in driver ) ?
http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?product_id=87
It is support Linux System , BUT not sure with FC System...
So, any comment for me to order which model ?

That'll work just fine.

And I can't figure out why you just forwarded a previous email to the list....

Hello,

Are you using the adapter also ?
Does the driver built-in with FC System ?
Due to I want to know why there is no non-raid adapter for sell from 3ware only...

Edward.