Re: Fedora 8: Where is the rescuecd.iso ??

Todd Zullinger wrote:
William Case wrote:
I (double-) checked the BitTorrent download page and can see the
Fedora-8-dvd-x86_64.torrent which is what I want.  But I can't find
the new rescuecd.iso. Where is it?  Or, is it automagically
downloaded?

I believe it is downloaded as part of the Fedora-8-dvd-x86_64.torrent.
You can also grab it from most mirrors, like:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/8/Fedora/i386/ssiso/Fedora-8-i386-rescuecd.iso
And with a decent bittorrent client, you can deselect the dvd.iso that you dont want, but still get both the rescue and SHA1SUM {that can be used to confirm the iso download - although bt also does that}.

DaveT.