Re: Can Java just shoot me?

Chris G wrote:

[snip me not liking Java and you saying it's the way to do something]

OK, you have a case where Java is useful/necessary, that doesn't mean
that *many* (or even most) uses of Java in web applications are good
and necessary.

Fundamentally I don't think we disagree!  :-)

I disagree. Usable java is the way out of monopoly control of web browsers (and hardware as well). It's unfortunate that alternative operating systems haven't worked to provide it.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com