Re: Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Build boxes should be disposable and might need a compiler version
only available in fedora.  I'm looking for something critical to
demonstrate that they actually do consider what they release as
suitable for real-world use.

So ask the people who would know.  Asking on a user list, deep in a
thread without any subject indicating that the question may be
relevant to someone from infrastructure that would know the answer,
isn't likely to get you what you want.

Yes, I suppose expecting someone from Red Hat to respond on the fedora list is too much to ask. But I think that makes the point about how much they use it - or care about it.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com