Re: Bug in Openvpn-Module of NetworkManager

I have been noticing this same error.  It happens every time I try and set up an OpenVPN connection.  I put in the connection name, then when I put anything in the IP field the windows goes away and I see an error in the message log about a segfault.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=222185&topic_id=48344&forum=10#forumpost222185
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame linux thesteinhausers com