Re: F8 and Maple11 or 9.5

I managed to install Maple with the sed trick
that is listed above.

I then stumbled across the following solution that
worked with another java program. I was too lazy to
try re-installing Maple to test this. But it seems
less invasive than editing files.

#/bin/sh

export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libXinerama.so.1.0.0
/path/to/java/program/here

#End of script
Thanks to
http://www.dizwell.com/prod/node/1176#comment-4276 [1]
for this idea.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.dizwell.com/prod/node/1176#comment-4276

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=222198&topic_id=47751&forum=10#forumpost222198
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame lists loebbrown net