Re: How do I save URL's posted in emails for future use

Nigel Henry wrote:
Often I find that links to download a file, or just to access a site are posted within an email. if it's a link to a site, I can bookmark it in konqueror, but if it's a file to download, I'm not sure what to do with it.

At the moment if I want to send the link to someone, I have to work my way through my inbox (kmail) , and try to find the link to the download.

Ideally what I'm looking for is to list all these URL's, perhaps with a line or two of text added to each URL describing what they are for.

As an example, the link below downloads a script, which when run extracts all the info for Alsa on your distro, and uploads it to pastebin. This can be very usefull to Alsa developers, and also to resolving problems you might have.
http://bulletproof.servebeer.com/alsa/scripts/alsa-info.sh

Suggestions welcome.

Usually I just click the link, then bookmark it in the browser. But that doesn't help with ones I didn't find interesting on the first look and want to find the email later.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com