Re: Fedora 8, mplayer, radeon 9250, and "fullscreen" mode

Jeff Krebs wrote:

This is so odd... I can "Double size" the video window, and it's actually larger than the "Fullscreen".

Could this be a fbdev issue (Frame buffer)?

FWIW I'm using the zoom option with the x11 video output (e.g. mplayer -vo x11 -zoom video_filename)

The MPlayer manual says that one should avoid x11 because it uses shared memory extension (no hardware acceleration); I'm using with no issues though.

I don't know enough about fbdev to make a statement :-)