Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 21:08 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 25 November 2007, patrick quinn wrote:
> >hello team fedora
>
> First thing Patrick, is to learn how to write a presentation, making proper
> use of punctuation and grammar.
----
Let's not have grammarians on the list please. If this list is going to
denigrate to the point where misspellings and grammatical transgressions
are to be called out and chastised, I wouldn't want to stay around.

English is not the primary language for many of the list users and the
point is communication.

Even those who speak English as their primary (and probably only
language) might butcher the language but that is not the point here.

Craig