sweep keeps crashing

Has anybody tried using sweep lately on FC7?  It crashes as soon as you
try to play a file.  If I run it from the command line, no matter what
audio file I try, this is the result:

[tim bigblack ~]$ sweep-audio-editor
sweep: alsa_setup: audio interface does not support host endian 32 bit
float samples (Invalid argument)
Floating point exception

It used to work, but I can't remember how long ago that was.  I have the
same situation on two different computers, so I think it's probably not
just my hardware.  Though I would like to try and confirm that before I
go bugzilla-ing.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386