Re: A tool for video similar to audacity?

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: A tool for video similar to audacity?
From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 11/26/2007 11:18 AM
Is there a simple to use video tool similar to audacity? I have a fairly manual way of pulling snippets of good material out of a stream of mostly crap, but what I would like is an easy to use way of finding the start of the undesired material with drame by frame stepping, marking it, finding the end, and then just removing the unwanted material with some nuke-it feature.

Take a look at Kino and Cinelerra