Re: how to share internet connection in fedora

azeez khan wrote:
hi
can u plz explain me how to share internet connection in fedora os

regards
Rahim Khan

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.
In ANY os a cheap user Rooter will do the trick. I have one from Logitec that has 3 wired and one WiFi port and cost about $30.00 4 years ago. I expect they are cheaper now.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User