Re: Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Les Mikesell wrote:

That's impressive, but there is a lack of 'yum update' activity noted in
https://wikitech.leuksman.com/view/Server_admin_log

Are they horribly out of date or just not mentioning the normal churn of fedora?

You would have to ask the administrators that question. They probably are choosing to update conservatively which is what I have personally done on any server that I have administrated before.

Rahul