Bill Gates in fedora-mailing-list

Since I've been reading nonsense threads all day, I'll post one myself!

Wouldn't be funny to add Bill Gates and the M$ staff to a GNU & Linux
mailing list? Their comments would be very funny.

Who else could we add? The Mac guy? The Unix guy? The cable guy?
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich woralelandia com>
Woralelandia