Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

Frank Cox wrote:
Don't be in such a big hurry to write off DOS emulation as useless.

It's still the best way to do certain things, like write a "native" program on
Linux that's intended to be used by Windows users
The only thing I really use DOS emulators for nowadays is running old DOS/early Windows games. Actually, I had to use a DOS emulator for them back when I ran Windows XP, and still do now...