Re: how to share internet connection in fedora

Azeez, what you need is not trite retorts from resident list imbeciles (see Bill's response below), but rather to employ an iptables firewall application/script.  There are numerous available to meet any need from simple to enterprise-capable.  Firestarter, Shorewall, and I believe there is a basic firewall configuration utility in the distro.  The web-based firewall gui in Webmin provides a very simple rudimentary funtion for this.  There are many others.  Keywords: firewall, nat, masq.

v/r

Paul

Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com> wrote:
azeez khan wrote:
> hi
> can u plz explain me how to share internet connection in fedora os

Share it with what?

--
Bill Davidsen