Fedora 8 runlevel 3

Hi folks,

I just installed Fedora 8 on my desktop computer. My computer gets an
IP address from my router which runs a DHCP server. It works at
runlevel 5. I can access the Internet. After I changed the default
runlevel from 5 to 3, my network interface cannot be bring up
automatically. I have to run "ifup eth0" manually to get an IP
address. Anyone can help me out.

Thanks a lot

Bill