Re: Issues with Livna Nvidia Drivers

Ric Moore wrote:
On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 22:36 -0700, Jamie Larson wrote:
I'm having issues with a game I recently purchased (Ankh) and the
Nvidia Driver (Unacceptable Framerates). It seems like the issue stems
from the manner in which the driver is installed (Livna Repository
versus Nvidia's own Binary).

Did either of them work? Which one? Thanx, Ric

I found that the freshrpms one worked the best for me. I tried the three different packages on my F7 machine.

--
Robin Laing