Re: how to share internet connection in fedora

On Nov 26, 2007 12:50 PM, azeez khan <lovable4uin yahoo co in> wrote:
> hi
> can u plz explain me how to share internet connection in fedora os
>
> regards
> Rahim Khan

Rahim,

Did you find the answer you wanted in the postings?  Depending on your
needs there is a very easy way (as suggested by Karl - use a
gateway/router) and a more difficult way (as others have suggested).
If all you want to do is to have several computers share a single high
speed Internet connection then I agree with Karl, get a
gateway/router.  They are relatively inexpensive (at least around
here) and pretty easy to set up.  Then your computers (Fedora,
Windows, Solaris, BSD, MAC, or whatever else  you are running) can all
easily share the connection by getting their IP from the router.

Jacques B.