Re: Help, please...

marianciuc1 wrote:
Hi all,

My name is Mihai
I have one laptop FUJITSU-Siemens AmiloPRO 3515, with video card Chrome9-HC, integrated in VIA VN896 Chipset See http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/hosted/Debian-Etch-Fujitsu-AmiloPro3515.html For these video card, It's posible to have xv suport ? (For Skype 2.0 with video support)

Thanks for your help

Hello Mihai,

Please check and fix your system time (your message has a timestamp of 4 hours in the future from now). Also, I would recommend using a more descriptive subject when sending messages to a mailing list like this one.

Cheers