Re: Fonts (Firefox/Windows & Firefox/Linux)

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:46:36 -0400
Jorge Fábregas <jorge fabregas gmail com> wrote:

> Why don't you just change the font size (to a higher size)? without changing
> DPI...?

Because if I change the DPI everything that uses any of the modern
font rendering engines (i.e. 99.9% of all apps) automatically "just
work", but if I change the font sizes in the apps I have to do it
over and over and over for every single app I run. This way I change
the DPI and almost everything works, and ancient apps that don't
use modern font rendering are the only ones I need to fool with
customizing.