Accepted Way To Install/Load Atheros Wireless Drivers

I have an Atheros AR5006EG card on a Toshiba Satellite P105-S6147 laptop computer. That's an i386 architecture but is Pentium Dual Core.

ifconfig doesn't show either a wlan0 or an ath0 present. I guess I need to add the ATRPMS repo and then install the madwifi driver to get support?

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA