Re: unsubscribe

Tim wrote:

o need, what I do works fine for me.  And 'tis considered extremely bad
etiquette to try un-anonymising someone.

I've never heard that. I'm more bothered by those who try to hide behind ridiculous pseudonyms.

It's true you cannot email me at this address any more, but it's done a wonderful job on the spammers;-), and the name is actually the one my parents gave me.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait