ndiswrapper problem?

Hi,

Running Fedora 8 (Gnome), I have installed ndiswrapper for my RTL8180 nic. iwconfig and "iwlist wlan0 scanning" work great, but when I want to add the nic to my network manager, it doesn't find it. I only get "other" which doesn't lead to my card. When I ran Slackware (last year) it did show "ndiswrapper" as choice for wireless. Any idea what should be done to get it working now?

Thanks.