Re: insert file?

adrian kok wrote:
> Thank you
>
> Additional question.
>
> When I have error in the console, but can't get from
> the log
>
> Can I capture an error to insert the file, no need to
> re-type it?

If you have gpm running, you can use the mouse to cut and past the
message. (man gpm) If it is in an x-terminal, you have the same
options. gterm had an edit tab that lets you copy the highlighted
text. You can then past it into e-mail or a file.

As others have indicated, if you expect an error, you can re-direct
the standard error output to a file. The cut/past method helps with
unexpected error messages.

Mikkel