Re: ZFS in Fedora?

Dave Stevens wrote:
In an article in Information Week on November 5, 2007 I read, "What Sun's OpenSolaris Means For Open Source

Sun Microsystems has turned its Solaris operating system, which uses the next-generation ZFS file system, into an open-source project; free downloads are now available. " This is at:
 http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=202802683

Does this mean that ZFS can be implemented in Fedora? Is anyone aware of a port?

Try google. I think there are licence problems.
--

Cheers
John

-- spambait