Re: FC8 Atheros wireless almost working...

It seems to be consistently working now. All I did is turn off  the Network Manager service and it stayed connected...which is bizarre since when I first encountered this problem I didn't have Network Manager started, something about starting it then stopping it seems to have fixed the problem.

Occasionally when I run iwconfig it looks like it's dropped the connection but if I wait a few seconds and run it again it's back.

Thanks for your help.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=223590&topic_id=48439&forum=10#forumpost223590
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame fooboo freeuk com