Re: Serial Port Bug? Solved

Tim wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 14:34 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
I d/l the manual but it is a .exe file and I no windows to open it :-)

Use an emulator?  Just to read a manual seems silly, but if you have
to...  Otherwise, you could send it to someone with windows for them to
unpack it for you.

I put the manual on a stick and then tried to get winXT to unload it. For god's sake windows complained it can't open it! It must be a bad file.

Shucks.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User