Re: [OT] fglrx problems with compiz and wine

Phil Meyer on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:57:12 -0700 wrote:
> Lots of info on this over at the Phoronix forums.
> http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5972
> http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6607

Thanks. I already digged into phoronix, but most of considerations there are for Ubuntu/Debian based distros.
Or based on manually compiling all the bits.
I was asking for any cleaner, less invasive (from an rpm db point of view)  approach on f8.
Thanks anyway for the last pointer that I didn't notice before and the other considerations.

So, out of the box the x1950 on f8 is only supported by vesa driver, correct? Or are any plans for radeonhd packages on the road?

Gianluca