Re: Windows XP Sucks!

Greg Sieranski wrote:
David Boles wrote:

I agree. If you go to the Support & Services -> Documentations there is a drop down list of all the products and the manuals in .pdf format. I have no clue what Karl was doing

Greg Sieranski

Not where I went, but I changed to another web page and did find the .pdf files that someone else found. I will look at what I got. It should help.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User