Video card for dual-head 1920x1200?

Hi, guys!

I'm looking for a video card that supports two 1920x1200 monitors using
open-source drivers under Xen on Fedora 8.

I currently have an nVidia 8500GT, but I'm having issues with dual-screen
under the open-source drivers, and the proprietary drivers don't support
Xen.

I have not yet purchased the 1920x1200 screens, as I wanted to make sure
that my card supported them first.  Since I'm having so many problems with
the nVidia, I'm looking for an alternative card.  The monitors I will most
likely purchase are 2 Samsung 245B.

Regards, Msquared...