Re: wifi manager

Thanks , it works

but with gnome (under ubunto ) this tool gives me the list of the available wifi connexion, and not here. can you help about this please?
regards
Adel

Rudolf Kastl a écrit :
open a terminal
su -
service NetworkManager start

## then actually an applet should appear on the right upper spot and
if it works proceed with:

chkconfig NetworkManager on

## if you have any problems actually get back to me by replying to the list.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl