Kickstart and DHCP

I have a PXE boot setup trying to install FC7. After the PXE boot and the vmlinuz and initrd.img are loaded, I am attempting to load FC7 via NFS from kickstart. My kickstart file is loaded but when the server attempts to acquire an IP address via DHCP before NFS mounted the drive, it times out after multiple DHCP requests. Using ethereal, it appears the DHCP server is responding correctly with the same IP address the PXE server gave previously. For some currently unknown reason, the DHCP response is ignored. Any ideas on why this would happen?

Gary