Re: Recursive diff?

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

What's the best way to run diff against two folders, comparing every single file in each one?

Basically we're trying to figure out what changes have been made between a backup folder and a current one. They both contain folders within folders and files within them.

Personally, I really like kdiff3 - it's a pretty nice UI for diff.
It compares directories, too - and presents the differences in a very easy-to decipher format :)