Re: Users Manual - D810 "missing in action"

Anything here [1] of value?

[1] http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd810/en/index.htm

Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>:

Some time ago I made the statement that my Dell Latitude D810 machine
came without a user's manual.
I was jumped on by list members who showed me the web page for the
User's manual.

Well right now I can't find any collection of search words in google to
get me that manual, For example the search terms, "Users Manual Dell
Latitude D810" only get me the service manual.

Can anyone find where the manual is located?