[Rhm-users] Problem installing MRG beta 1

Andy Grove andy at codesuccess.com
Fri Dec 7 09:43:07 UTC 2007

I tried compiling from source using the tar from the link you supplied but I
get some compilation errors - here is the first one:

qpid/broker/SemanticState.cpp: In destructor 'virtual
qpid::broker::SemanticState::~SemanticState()':
qpid/broker/SemanticState.cpp:74: error: no matching function for call to
'qpid::broker::SemanticState::cancel(boost::ptr_container_detail::ref_pair<std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >,
qpid::broker::SemanticState::ConsumerImpl* const>)'
qpid/broker/SemanticState.h:129: note: candidates are: void
qpid::broker::SemanticState::cancel(qpid::broker::SemanticState::ConsumerImpl&)
qpid/broker/SemanticState.h:156: note:                 void
qpid::broker::SemanticState::cancel(const std::string&)

Any idea why I am getting these errors? Is it because I'm using Fedora 8
rather than RHEL5?

Thanks,

Andy.