[Rhm-users] Re: [Rhemrg-users-list] RHM Performence

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 13:50:29 UTC 2008

I can't comment specifically as I don't know how you have modified the
example, however...

Some of the differences between the example and perftest is that
perftest sets a few additional
things. These include flow control, accept mode, and by default is
aggressive on consumer ack,
etc.

If you are tuning for a specific case, the easiest is play with perftest
options till you get want you
want and then have a look in the perftest code (it is all in one file)
on how to set the options. However
I expect you will get to perftest numbers with the above 4 options, I
have mail you examples
privately.

In the case where you are chaining client, my first quest is that you
have some logic that is introducing
head of line blocking - just guessing again in absence of detail.
Another easy way to see how
MRG performs in a chain setup is to configure federation.

regards
Carl.