[Rhm-users] recalling enqueued messages?

Andrew M andrew at oc384.net
Thu Jul 24 16:51:27 UTC 2008

I'm placing large volumes of stock orders in queues.  I frequently have to
send messages to cancel those orders once they've gone live on the exchange.
In a case where an order needs to be cancelled before it hits the exchange
I'd like to be able to detect that it's still queued up for delivery to the
exchange and pull it out of the queue so it never goes live in the first
place.  Anyone have suggestions on how to do that?

Thanks,

Andrew