[Rhm-users] Sending raw data over a message

Cong Zhang czhanga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:24:55 UTC 2008

I am wondering if it is possible to send raw data over a message. I have
gone through Qpid C++ API reference and couldn't find any solution.
Basically, the producer and consumers in my application communicate through
binary data. However, setData method in the Message class only accepts
std::string data. I don't think it is efficient to convert between the
binary data and std::string when the size of the data is large.

Thanks