[RHN Outage Announcement] upcoming outage

rhn-outage-list at redhat.com rhn-outage-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 14:40:43 UTC 2004

UPCOMING OUTAGE NOTICE
======================

The Red Hat Network team will be upgrading our services shortly. The
outage required for this upgrade is scheduled for Monday, November 22nd,
2004 starting at 9pm EST and potentially lasting until 3am EST the
following morning.

This outage is scheduled during a non-standard window (reference our
outage policy below); hence this email.

    Date/Time: 2004-11-22 21:00-03:00 EST
              (2004-11-23 02:00-08:00 GMT)
    Policy: https://rhn.redhat.com/help/outage_policy.pxt
    Reason: RHN software/service upgrade

Thank you for your patience as we perform these actions to improve the
quality of the Red Hat Network service.

    -the RHN Team