[Rhn-outage-list] Outage announcement for Red Hat Network

Todd Warner taw at redhat.com
Mon Sep 13 14:56:40 UTC 2004

This notification has already gone out to all customers identified as
Organization Administrators who have requested email notifications:
"""
Red Hat Network will be unavailable as it undergoes major infrastructure
upgrades during the following outage window:

  Tuesday, September 14th, 9:00pm through 3:00am, U.S. Eastern Time

Thank you for your patience as we complete these upgrades to improve the
quality of Red Hat Network service.
"""

Please accept our apologies if you receive duplicates of this
notification, but we felt that rhn-outage-list (obviously) and rhn-users
list were also required notification arenas. Eventually, the outage list
will be the primary source of notifications of this sort. Since it is
relatively new, we are taking these extra steps to ensure people are
forewarned.

--
 /odd Warner                                    <taw@{redhat,pobox}.com>